Godby Hearth & Home seeks an Inside Sales Consultant in order to meet growing customer demands. Previous background and/or experience is not required – we’ll train you.
Godby has established itself as the destination for high quality products and service unparalleled in the residential construction industry. We employ only full-time, year-round employees (no contractors or subs) in order to provide the highest level of sales, installation, and service to our customers. Employment benefits include medical, paid vacations, ongoing technical and vendor training, and competitive pay package.
Salary: $25-$30K annually plus team-based annual bonus opportunity.
Candidates must have a positive, can do attitude, strong customer service and communication skills, be attentive to details, and be able to work in a team-based environment.
Sell big ticket items such as but are not limited to: Fireplaces, shower doors, stoves, inserts, premium gas and charcoal grills
- Assist customers with technical and operations questions
- Maintain neat, professional, product displays
- Make customer pre-sale and post-sale follow-up contacts
- 5-day work week that includes Saturday’s with other weekday off
- Willing to help in other areas as requested
- Organization skills
- Computer skills
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work well with others
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to perform work unsupervised
- Construction and/or sales background is a plus
- Consult and assist in sales process
- Sales approach is information based
- Sales Team members work together