Twin Eagles was founded in 2005 by Dante Cantal, an award winning gas engineer. For more than 30 years, Dante was involved in the development and evolution of commercial and residential cooking equipment. In the late 90's, he began designing grills for several major brands. Twin Eagles has integrated commercial quality construction with functionality for residential use. Twin Eagles' utilize a heli-arc welding technique, which reduces the amount seams where dirt and moisture can penetrate the grill. This welding technique makes Twin Eagles' grills durable, low maintenance, and extends the life of the grill.
- Hexagonal 3/8" Stainless Steel Grates enable more heat to contact the food and allows for even cooking across the grid.
- Hot surface ignition is the most reliable way to light the main and rotisserie burners. By pushing in the burner knob, the element will heat up and ignite the burners using heat rather than a spark.
- Halogen lights are advantageous for nighttime barbecues, eliminating the need for external lighting.
- The Grill Light Switch automatically turns off the interior halogen lights when the hood is closed. There is also a manual on/off button for the interior lights which is located by the right burner knob.
- Zone Dividers enable each 25,000 BTU burner to independently heat a specific area of the grill. Each zone can maintain different temperature, giving you the option to grill different foods at the same time. This also allows for more efficient cooking when grilling smaller portions of food.