Godby Hearth & Home seeks a Warehouse Associate in order to meet growing customer demands. Previous background and/or experience is not required – we’ll train you.
Godby has established itself as the destination for high quality products and service unparalleled in the residential construction industry. We employ only full-time, year-round employees (no contractors or subs) in order to provide the highest level of sales, installation, and service to our customers. Employment benefits include medical, paid vacations, ongoing technical and vendor training, and competitive pay package. Salary: $9-$11 per hour.
Candidates must have a positive, can do attitude, strong customer service and communication skills, be attentive to details, and be able to work in a team-based environment. This position has the potential to grow into other career opportunities within our company. We are looking for individuals who want to make a career out of working at Godby!
- Must be DEPENDABLE
- Able to lift 75 lbs.
- Must be detail oriented and accurate
- Basic math skills
- Must have reliable transportation and
valid drivers license
- Must be able to stand on your feet for
8 hours during the work day
- Able to perform work unsupervised
- Background in picking/packing or
warehouse is a plus
- Forklift knowledge is a plus
- Handle material in a safe and efficient manner
- Inventory management
- Schedule preparation
- Receiving product
- Order pulling and preparation
- Operate a forklift
- Local product pick up
- General upkeep and maintenance of warehouse
- Help in other areas as requested