The Broilmaster brand began in 1966. After 50 years, Broilmaster grills are still made in the USA and offer one of the industries best warranties. Unique features of a Broilmaster grill are:
- The stainless steel bowtie burner which creates an even distribution of heat across the cooking grid area.
- A heavy duty deep cast aluminum head which maintains the grilling temperature better than a stainless steel grill. In addition, this depth allows the food to cook using heat from within the grill rather than from the burner flame.
- Exclusive "smoker shutter" system which doubles the grills versatility by allowing a slow and indirect cook process.
- Combination infrared/blue flame burner which creates a wide deviation of cooking temperatures on each side of the grill.
- Multi-level stainless steel cooking grids.
- Ongoing support of replacement parts. Broilmaster produces replacement parts for grills built up to 30 years ago.
Broilmaster offers a unique build your own grill system. It's as easy as 1 - 2 - 3!
Step 1: Select your grill head size and burner style
Step 3: Select your accessories