:FINISH PRODUCTS INSTALLER
Godby Hearth & Home is currently seeking qualified individuals interested in joining the team as a Finished Products Installation Assistant. Previous construction experience or remodeling background preferred, but will consider training motivated, enthusiastic and hard working individuals who consider customer service priority #1.
Godby has established itself as the destination for high quality products and service unparalleled in the residential construction industry. We employ only full-time, year-round employees (no contractors or subs) in order to provide the highest level of sales, installation and service to our customers. Employment benefits include, paid vacations, ongoing technical and vendor training and a competitive pay package.
Starting Salary: $9 per hour + Incentive Pay (dependent on construction experience)
Candidates must have a positive, can do attitude, strong customer service and communication skills, be attentive to details and be able to meet deadlines. Candidates must also be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Must be DEPENDABLE
- Construction background:
- Able to read construction blueprints
- Strong understanding of building and construction process
- Able to read tape measure and make accurate measurements.
- Computer skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to perform work unsupervised
- Able to work at a fast pace
- Must have own cordless power and hand tools
- Valid drivers license - no DUI in background check (insurance requirement)
- Will be subject to a background and drug test.
- Professionalism is a must - we are a service business
- Install bathroom fixtures, door knobs, shutters and wires shelving.
- Assist and apprentice in the installation of shower doors, glass and mirrors.
- Follow O.S.H.A. standards
- Daily heavy lifting and climbing
- 45+ hours per week job. Start time is 7:30 - work until job is finished
- Perform quality work in compliance with Godby's products and service